Nowadays, as a blogger, you must focus on all avenues to generate income. One of the best ways to make money from your blog is to keep your AdSense CPC (Cost per Click) high to increase revenue. Through AdSense optimization, your target is to get high eCPM and obtain more cost per click. Even if you have good AdSense CTR, you still might not be making enough money.
Tips to Keep Your AdSense CPC High to Increase Revenue on Your Site
Here are a few tips on how to keep your AdSense CPC high to increase your Revenue
- Always Maintain Focused, Well-Written Content: Superior content matters. Readers are visiting your blog to read you what you post. Your posts should address what your readers are searching for on the Internet. Each piece should supply the answers they look for concisely. Engaging content that fits into your unique niche offers the best chance of delivering higher AdSense CPC rates. Always remember, if you undertake keyword research to use the approximate CPC column.
- Allow Block Ads: Visit the Allow Block Ads section of Google AdSense to see how much income you are earning from the various ad categories. If the ad category is not paying you or paying only a small amount, then you should block that category. Also, take the time to prevent any groups that are irrelevant to your blog’s focus. Allowing Block Ads are wonderful ways to increase your AdSense CPC.
- Platform Matters: People read blogs from laptops, mobile phones, desktops, and tablets. Typically, CPC is not affected by the various platforms, but if you try to reach mobile readers, your CPC may increase because the advertisements displayed on mobile devices tend to be higher quality. The WordPress platform lets you use plugins to make your blog more user-friendly to appeal to AdSense ads that have been perfected for mobile devices.
- World Regions: You can increase your CPC by targeting a specific country. An ad in the USA pays far more than an ad from India. Ideally, your entire blog should be tailored to reach English-speaking countries. Also, you will gain a far better Page Rank for your blog. Try to focus on the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia to achieve the greatest CPC.
- Ad Format: The format of your ad matters when it comes to CPC. Text ads have a higher CTR (click-through rate). You can focus on both text and image ads, and with correct formatting, you could display both. However, remember that image ads offer a lower CPC rate, but they do perform better with CTR. The format is the reason many people choose to place two text ads and one image ad per page to gain the greatest achievable CPC.
- Placement: The placement of your ads tends to be proportional to your AdSense revenue. Ideally, you should place two ads inside your blog post with one ad outside the post. Perhaps, go with a rectangle ad in the top part and then place an ad between the blog post and then put the final advertisement on the right side, just outside your blog post at the bottom. Experimenting with the placement, look, and success is the best way to see if your CPC increases. Unfortunately, ad placement is a catch 22 in many ways because your readers do not enjoy being distracted by a high number of advertisements, but the higher CPC increases your income, so you cannot miss a chance to perfect your site with Google AdSense.
- Keywords: You should search the highest CPC AdSense keywords to create around.
- Topics: You must consider the focus of your blog, so you can pick a niche. Some places pay higher CPC than others. Many people diversify and even focus on more than one slot.
Niches that Pay High CPC
Here are just a few of the positions that pay the highest CPC:
- Google Products
- Home Loans
- Real Estate
If you are a blogger who generates a high volume of traffic, but your CPC is still low, then it is imperative that you focus on the above ways to increase your site’s CPC. If you neglect such a critical function, then you are leaving valuable revenue on the table and, let us face the facts, nobody wants to lose out on making money. The chances are good that the main reason that you have a blog is to generate income.
The above tricks are a wonderful way to push your CPC high to increase revenue. Implementing the ideas might increase your AdSense revenue by 30 to 40 percent if you are diligent. Remember, it is perfectly legal to work towards improving your CPC. The practice is a crucial part of managing your blog.